Fitness Inspiration

Although I am a vegan, and eat healthier than I use to eat, I still manage to find the junk food. I snack on Organic Cookies that are Vegan so thats okay, right? I have noticed that after losing weight last year this year I got confident that I had it locked down and didn't count calories anymore. Well here I am a year later telling you it has started to creep back on. If you want to join me in getting my stuff together and living healthy, leave me comments. 

Here are some images that have inspired me to work out, and just live better and be healthier. Being vegan I don't want to be a junk food vegan I want to be healthy and glow from within :) I also gotta know that if I want to be fit I have to work for it. So that is why I am including all these workout pics, it tells me they are at least putting in some effort to get those bodies hehe.












Let me know who inspires you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment