Current Products Not Worth The Hype

 First Product: Not Your Mother's Way to Grow Long and Strong Conditioner $5.99
This was all over You Tube and blogs I couldn't wait to find it at my local Ulta. I actually had to make 2 trips for them to have it in stock. I had visions of Rapunzel hair dancing in my head, but sadly that did not happen. I get that it's not going to make my hair grow in one use or the entire bottle however, it didn't do much at all. It was very slippery and I had to use a lot just to cover my hair. I left it on for a few minutes rinsed it out and my hair was still tangled. I did it again but still it didn't condition. For me if I can't comb my hair then it's gonna break off and never grow long. I have almost used it up but I am mixing it with another conditioner just to get rid of it.
Tell me did I just get a bad bottle or do you dislike it as well?

2nd in line is Benefit They're Real Mascara $23 for full size

Before you slam shut your laptop, or walk away in disgust hear me out. I was so happy to get this as my birthday gift from Sephora. I thought I will be this much closer to being fabulous just by wearing this mascara. However, the first time I wore it my friend was like you seriously have little specks of black all over your face. I go and look and its mascara that has dried up and flaked off, at least she was nice enough to tell me. Unlike my dearest husband who let me walk around in public with black specks on my face that I had apparently touched and smeared on my face. I asked him why he didn't mention it and he said "Mention What' heheh that's the man I married folks. 

After happening twice I knew it had to be the mascara and not my eyeliner or anything else causing these little flakes. I tried it one more time before going out to dinner, careful to take note of what I looked like throughout the night. My lashes became clumpy,and the flakes apparently started getting in my eyes because they started itching and watering. I had to excuse myself to the bathroom and clean up the mess of watery mascara streaming down my cheeks. I will not be using this again 3 times  I am out.
Tell me, do you love this mascara? 
Soy Healthy Hair Color Safe Soy Moisturizing Conditioner $26.95

Once again a Conditioner that on You Tube is mentioned a lot and happens to be a lot of peoples Holy Grail Conditioner. So there I was in the showering doing my best hair lather, to only be disappointed. It did not get rid of tangles, it does smell great but if it doesn't leave my hair feeling moisturized I can't use it. I have treated my hair badly and it needs a lot of love when it comes to conditioners. I hate to say it because I love Soy Healthy Hair products but it just isn't for me. My Aussie 3 minute miracle or my John Frieda Frizz Ease gives me better results and they are less than $5 each. For the price, I say skip and try something else from the line!

There I did it, 3 products not worth the hype ! I don't think the conditioners are crap products at all. I think for my hair it just cannot provide the TLC it needs. I have to be able to comb it out before applying leave in treatments or I am one hot mess.  Now the Benefit mascara formula just wasn't for me and I adore Benefit but this is a pass for me.

As always thanks for sticking around and reading my blog! If you are new let me hear from you in the comments. Also check the side bar for my social media links I love to follow new people.

Tell me What are your products not worth the hype?

These products were payed for with my husbands money.If your husband lets you walk around in public with mascara all over your face, go out and buy yourself something pretty :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment