Where Have I Been?


I want to say Thank You for everyone who has emailed me or commented on one of my many social media sites about missing my blog posts! I just wanted to update you on where I have been, and what's going on with me. I was posting at least 5 times a week like clockwork, and for the past few weeks it has been at best 3 to 4 post. So what's my deal?

I have decided to go back to school and take some classes in Web Design. I have realized how much I truly love blogging and want to be great at it. I am taking some Photoshop and Photography classes, which require a lot of my time. I am also taking a few coding classes for the actual building of websites. So you may be asking, am I still a makeup artist? OF COURSE!

I am usually slow during the fall, not a lot of weddings like the spring and summer. I am free on weekends so I still do the same work as before, but I really want to be better at this blogging thing.

I am getting into a routine now, and I am going to have blog posts scheduled to go up just like before. I just wanted to let you know where I am at, and thank you for always sticking with me!

Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment