ELF Beach Beauty 28 piece Day Palette

 Unfortunately this happened after I took it out of the box, but it was $4.00 heh



Oh and this happened after the cover fell off, the palette broke apart I guess in all fairness now I can depot them heh :)



Just one swipe of each blush not too bad and its build able !
 These are swatches of the shadows with the elf mist and set spray on my hand and the shadows applied over it!

I was pleasantly surprised by the color payoff of the shadows. They were nice without being wet but they look a lot better with the Elf Mist and Set spray or whatever mixing medium you want to use. 

If you are looking for something to pick up from ELF I would say this is a good set, however the quality of the packaging wasn't so great. I am depotting these into my z palette the shades that I like and the blushes for sure are going in there.

I picked this up on the clearance rack at my local Target. They never had these on display at my Target so I am assuming they came in late and went clearance. I am okay with paying clearance prices.

Have you tried this yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment