Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm-Review


Naked Skin BB Travel Size $14


This product comes out an apricot color, which at first I wasn't aware of. I was a little concerned that I had gotten a shade that was going to be too dark for me. However, upon using the Beauty Balm I realized it was a color corrector that disappeared after blending. This is an oil free product so don't be afraid to try it even if you are a little oily. I have mixed reviews on this product, if you have the same skin type as me this is how I use it!

I tried it originally all over my face like a regular Beauty Balm, but I do not have the skin type to wear it alone. I used it as a moisturizer,base and then applied my regular makeup. My makeup went on flawless,and looked great for the first few hours. My nose,and forehead were shiny after only a few hours, because I do have oily/combo skin. So the next few times I used this product I applied it to my areas of concern. Under my eyes,around my mouth and on my cheeks where I have dryness from breakouts and products drying out my skin. I skipped my T zone area. This has been working great for me, it helps my makeup glide over any dry spot,and helps the makeup not settle into little creases. I am lucky that I don't have wrinkles yet, but under my eyes everything likes to settle.

To most people buying the travel size might appear to be wasting money because you get so little product. It really isn't for me because at this rate it takes me too long to finish full size products. Especially with my skin, everything usually breaks me out, or makes me oily and I take it back or throw it in my kit to try out on other skin types. This is a keeper for me and if I continue to love it I may consider buying the larger size. This is a product that a little goes a long way, so I have a feeling it will take me awhile to use it up.

Have you tried this? What are your thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment