Revlon Cream Blush in Coral Reef



 

This Revlon Cream Blush in Coral Reef has really great payoff. I wanted to try these out for sometime but didn't want to pay the price tag of $10.99 and then they end up being the worst thing ever. I am pleasantly surprised by the color payoff. These swatches are just one swipe across the back of my hand. There is no real scent to this cream blush which is nice because I know some cream blushes have a scent. 

I got lucky and found this at my local drugstore for $5, but I only bought one because I again didn't know what to expect. If you are a makeup lover and want to try out a new cream blush, this is one worth trying. I used this as my base and Benefit's Coralista over the top and even on my oily skin it lasted for the day.

I will say that this is a great product,I noticed they had another 2 shades that I may pick up if I can find them on sale. If you have tried this or any of the other Revlon cream blushes let me know what you think!

The review is short, and sweet today no complaints and straight to the point! 

As always I love getting your feedback so let me know your favorite cream blush!



0 comments:

Post a Comment