W3LL People Review- For my natural beauties!

W3LL People Beauty Conscious has been feautured in magazines like W and Glamour. They have also won some Gorgeously Green Awards!



W3LL People- Multi Use Color Pot in Universalist 2

This is a heavy swatch and not blended out for the photo, it blends to a beautiful luminous glow!

This is a great all multi use product, especially if you want a nice natural luminous look. You can use it on your brow for a subtle highlight,on your cheeks,cupids bow anywhere you want a nice hint of glow. It is natural and is free of all the bad stuff like parabens. It is also cruelty free, and 100% natural. I like this product because it does not have a "natural" scent to it like a lot of natural products do. This would be great to just put on and go!

W3LL People Nudist Color Calm

Swatches next to each other

At first glance of this I was a little scared of the color because I didn't know what to expect. I know you're thinking that's not natural or nude. It is very subtle and gives you a great pop of color on your lips. It is hydrating, and you can reapply without worrying about the color bleeding. It wears like a lip balm, but it's just a little bit more fun.


I think these are great, and will be perfect for my natural beauty lovers especially! I hope these photos do them justice. I loaded them up went outside and if you can't tell it started pouring rain on me but I suffered through for this post :) Let me know have you tried W3LL People?




0 comments:

Post a Comment