July Ipsy What I got and First Impressions


This months theme was Beach Beauty, and I had been seeing sneak peeks so I was excited to finally get it! 
Nicole by Opi Selena Gomez polish (was my bonus gift) in Pretty and Plum
BH Cosmetics California Dreaming Sampler shadows
Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon
Coola Mineral Face Moisturizer
Sexy Hair Humidity Resistant Spray
Demeter Salt Air Roll On Perfume
Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon is an amazing hot pink I love it!
The Salt Air Roll On Perfume Oil smells like a day at the beach it's sea salt and coconut tanning lotion I really like it hehe

BH Cosmetics Shadow trio I was most excited about getting this.

However, this is is several swatches of the shadows, not what I thought but I will try to play with it over primers and wet and give you a full review!

I was pleasantly surprised by everything that I got! I love getting things that I can try out before I buy them. Everything is stuff that I would buy anyways so they are doing a great job picking stuff out for me!

Have you got yours, what did you get?

0 comments:

Post a Comment