Most Used May!

1.Lorac Natural Finish Performance Foundation $36
2.Miracle Skin Transformer Treat and Conceal Eye and Face $36
3.Real Techniques Buffer Brush from Core Collection
4.Real Techniques Multi Task Brush from Travel Essentials Collection
5.Tarte 360 Crease less 12 HR smoothing Eye primer Travel Size
6.Elf Liquid liner in Black $1
7.Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Liner in Matte Black $18
8.Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz $21
9. L'Oreal Voluminous Million Dollar Lashes Diamonds in Black $8.99

(Ignore my brushes I had used them then taken the pictures)
These have been holy grail items for the whole month of May! I cannot tell you the amazing results that I get with using all of these items together. If you don't need a full coverage but want a light coverage I highly recommend the Miracle Skin Transformer Treat and Conceal! My tried and true liquid liner is the ELF $1 from Target. I have red itchy allergy eyes and this stays on all day. I can wing it out and not worry that it's smeared all over my face by days end. 
The Tarte eye primer has been holding up amazingly well against the heat in May. 

1.Lorac PRO Palette $42
2.Urban Decay Smoked Palette $49
3.Lorac GloGetter Palette $20
4.Too Faced French and Fabulous $29

If you cannot tell by the amount of product on each package that these get love, then I don't know how else to say it hehe. You can see that certain shadows are hitting pan,or have huge dents in them. The Too Faced palette is the oldest of the 4 and you can see pan in both bronzers,the top 2 shadows and almost in 2 more! I highly suggest that if you want palettes to get any look your heart desires to try one of these. The Lorac Pro Palette if you can see there are a few shadows that I am about to see pan on.

If you have specific questions about a palette please feel free to ask me. I have spoken about all of these on my blog at some point and there are reviews as well!

1.Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy $25
2.City Color Cosmetics Mousse Blush in Soft Pink $2.99
3.NYX Illuminator in Narcissus $9.00

I don't wear these 3 together, if I use the mousse blush I use the Too Faced palette above over the top of it and use the illuminator to finish it off. I adore the whole range of Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes but Tipsy has been a favorite since the day I picked it up!

You see why I don't always do Favorites, because I get into a routine of what I like and stick with it. That is always why I am having such trouble using stuff up. Because it will just get hotter and I will switch to something else in search of the best products to beat the heat. I hope you enjoyed this post and I plan on sharing with you when there are items I am really happy to talk about!

So tell me what were your favorites for May? Have you tried any of mine? What should I try?

0 comments:

Post a Comment