Big Deals on Beauty Items at Kroger!

Physicians Formula ranging from $2-$5 everything including their new BB cream line


Loreal Mascaras, and liners were on sale!


More Physicians Formula 


Revlon Cream Blushes it says All 4 Shades $5
(the Revlon Age Defying Foundations,concealers were on sale for $2-$5)


The Calgon,Tree Hut,Olay,Mirra and Pure and Natural were ranging from .80 to $5


Chi Helmet Head Hairspray $5.40 you can see from the items around it that's a deal!


It's a 10 Miracle Leave in $7.50 look 2 bottles down the same bottle in Lite is $17.09


More of the Physicians Formula Sale The liners,mascaras,foundations, EVERYTHING was on sale! Sorry you cannot see the prices but I promise if anything was more than $6 I did not see it.

I also saw Revlon foundations and Shadows, Olay Skincare,Garnier BB Creams for $7, lots of High End Hair products. I tried to take the pictures but as you can imagine it wasn't easy to get a picture without other people in it. I hope this helps you out and if you have a Kroger let me know what you get!

I hope this is at every Kroger!




0 comments:

Post a Comment