Swatches and Initial Reviews of Ipsy Bag for June


What's inside the bag!

Pssst On the Go Dry Shampoo
I love dry shampoo so this can go in my bag or a gym bag and will work great!

It was 89 degrees when I got my bag out of my mailbox so the items were in melt down hehe
Blended out and Not Blended on Bottom
I have lots of NYX cream blushes but not this shade! I love them, and was happy to get a new one in my bag. I have oily skin so layering with cream blushes and then powder blushes helps keep everything in tact. 


J Cat Beauty Creme Palette

When I got this I immediately thought of the NYX cream shadow palettes. However, this really had great payoff and there was glitter all throughout. Unlike in the NYX palette that glitter was just on the top layer, and you couldn't get a good payoff. I cannot wait to wear this out and see how well it stays!

Starlooks Lip Liner in Tipsy

Gel Liner in shade Iron


Swatches of lip liner and eye liner 
This lip liner reminds me of some of the new shades from Macs orange collection. It is a coral orange but I love it! If you  have been a longtime reader you might remember I reviewed Cailyn Gel Liners almost 2 years ago, in black and brown! I loved them then and I cannot wait to use this one up. Trust me when I say this liner will not be going anywhere! After I did these swatches I went to wash my hand and this Cailyn liner was not moving, it is a truly long lasting gel liner!

So tell me what you got in your Ipsy bag! This is my first type of monthly box so, I am glad I started with Ipsy because it has treated me good so far hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment