Batiste Dry Shampoo-Review and Photos!

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush a Floral and Flirty scent find out more @ BatisteHair.com

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Lace the scent is Seductive and Elegant find out more @BatisteHair.com

If you are like me then you are always on the search for a good dry shampoo. I use to only use the cheapest one I could find they couldn't be that much more different, right? Well after using Batiste I changed my tune because they are not all created equal. Being a makeup artist I am up in women's faces all day, and sometimes the days turn into nights and I get little to no sleep. I always shower but with my hair being naturally wavy and below my shoulder blades, I don't have time to wash it every morning. Plus, it's color treated and I try to not wash it on purpose so it has some natural oils. 

I have used Batiste before I was sent these to review. My tip for girls with darker hair, I have o'mbre hair so my roots are darker than the rest of my hair. Before I go to bed, I spray my roots and brush it through. I don't usually have to spray it again in the morning and it helps get rid of any powder look you might be afraid of. However, I don't notice that these particular products give that white cast on my roots. I do spray my hair again in the morning because it smells nice and I hope it hides my dirty hair heh. Batiste does make a dry shampoo for almost every shade of hair but if you are trying another scent that is not made for your hair this tips works!

I love that each one gives a different scent so people will just think its your shampoo and your hair doesn't smell the same all the time. I love every Batiste I have tried but the winner out of all of them so far has to be Lace! I sprayed it in my hair before the hubby and I did dinner and a movie and I wanted some root lift. He told me that he liked my perfume but I had only used this Lace Batiste in my hair. It's a nice deep vanilla scent, it almost smells like something you would wear going out at night.

I always find great deals on Batiste at Ulta but you can buy it at most grocers and drugstores. After I visited their page to link to the products I saw so many other Dry Shampoo scents that I have not seen or tried yet! I cannot wait to get my hands on them! Plus I saw they have root lifting powders and now Conditioning Mist, these make me excited heh

Follow them on Twitter https://twitter.com/BatisteHair



0 comments:

Post a Comment