What I Used Up in May aka Empties for May!

1.Power White 7 Toothpaste by Luster $7
2.Clairol Conditioner from a hair dye a long time ago 
3.ProActiv Green Tea Moisturizer travel size
4.Loreal Sulfate Free Moisture Shampoo Travel Size $1.99
5.The Body Shop Banana Shampoo $8
6.Suave Dry Shampoo $2.50
7.Psssst Dry Shampoo $5.99
8.Loreal Total Repair 5 Conditioner $5.99


What will not be repurchased?

The Luster Power White Toothpaste-
It claims to remove surface stains but after using it up entirely I did not notice any difference at all. I heard great stuff about it but I will not repurchase it.

The Clairol Conditioner-
I didn't like the hair dye that came with the conditioner but out of all the conditioners that comes with hair dye this one was nothing special. I use to be addicted to dying my hair so I have plenty of conditioners, but this one does not compare to any of the other conditioners I have tried from a box!

Pro Activ Green Tea Moisturizer- I did not notice that it moisturized any better than my other lotions. It did not help with redness or breakouts. I used it up but I won't repurchase this.


What will I repurchase?
The Banana Shampoo from The Body Shop, I already picked up the conditioner and will head out to get the shampoo really soon!

Everything else was okay but I am always looking for something new. If these products didn't stand out to me then I will look for something else. They all did their job, they worked great so they would be a repurchase if I wasn't such a beauty product lover. I like to move on and try new things, but if you are looking for new things to try these other items do work.
I will say that both of these Dry Shampoos worked great for my hair no matter what shade I dyed it. I am currently trying out some Batiste, and will let you know my thoughts.

I finished up my no buy May, and halfway through I didn't have any empties and this last week I started running out of products so I held onto the packages. Let me know what you used up, and share any links to your posts or videos for your empties!


0 comments:

Post a Comment