NYC Applelicious Lip Balm from Spring Fever VoxBox

NYC Applelicious Lip Balm 
Shade Big Apple Red 
$2.99 

This swatch shows the light color it gives but on the lips it's perfection :)

What they say:
• Hydrating core is formulated with a trio of Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, and Avocado Oil • Lightweight lip balm keeps lips kissable with soft shine and come-hither color

This is a great lip balm, it's moisturizing and gives a perfect shade of red to your lips (the little apple in the center is moisturizing). I love a red lip but I hate having to feel like I have it on my teeth or that its bled. So when this came in my Vox Box I was excited to give it a try.If you want a comparison I would say it is very similar to the Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart. You get the same color payoff, it smells great and it doesn't dry out your lips. I have gotten compliments on my lip color and all I had on was this little gem.


This is also a little bit cheaper than the Revlon so you can pick up 2 for the price of one Revlon. There are 5 shades so you can find one that works for you!

I was lucky enough to be chosen to get a Spring Fever Vox Box and it had lots of fun things in it this time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment