Birthday Haul Extravaganza!




Thank you for all your birthday wishes, via text, instagram, emails,and blogger comments! I have met some amazing women on here and I appreciate your kindness. Now as you probably know already I went to Atlanta for my birthday weekend,hit up the Natural History Museum and 2 different malls for shopping. I didn't end up buying very much on my list because of unfriendly sales girls, but that's a different story for another post. I did however have fun at Sephora and Ulta which are my usual go to places anyways. 

I also found a lot of stuff at my local Kroger and used some Bday cash for some items to try out and review. If you have any specific questions or see anything you definitely want a review on let me know. I will do reviews as I use stuff and love it or if it's a total bust. I am loving my new Kate Spade Iphone case from Bloomingdales, which is my new favorite department store hehe. 

Sorry for the lack of posts but I will be back to regular posting this week! Thanks again for all the lovely comments !


0 comments:

Post a Comment